- 2 slices Baluchon cheese
- 1 salmon filet
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive mayonnaise, home-made
- 3 slow-roasted tomatoes, thinly sliced, store-bought
- Bread chosen: Olive roll
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) mayonnaise, store-bought
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) black olives, finely chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) fresh dill, finely chopped
- Place the salmon filet in a shallow dish and coat with olive oil and garlic. Add salt and pepper.
- Grill for a few minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Slice the olive roll open.
- Spread both halves with the olive mayonnaise.
- Place the salmon and cover with the slow-roasted tomatoes and cheese.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Set aside in the refrigerator.
Your message has been send successfully.