- 3 slices of Raclette Fritz cheese
- 2 shallots, halved
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) butter
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) brown sugar
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) balsamic vinegar
- 450 g (1 lb) beef flank
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Dijon mustard
- 3 slices of tomato
- 2 leaves of leaf lettuce
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Bread chosen: Baguettine
- Preheat the BBQ or the oven at 400°F (200°C).
- Place the shallots, butter, brown sugar and balsamic vinegar in a foil papillote.
- Cook for about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Brush the beef flank with half of the Dijon mustard.
- Grill the beef flank for about 5 minutes on each side for rare beef, either on the BBQ or in a frying pan.
- Slice the flank into thin slices.
- Spread the rest of the Dijon mustard on the baguettine.
- Top with the beef slices, grilled shallots, cheese, tomato slices and lettuce. Add salt and freshly ground pepper.
Your message has been send successfully.