- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) honey
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) rice vinegar
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) fresh basil, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 slice of pineapple
- 2 slices of papaya
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) mayonnaise
- 2 slice of country-style bread
- 4 slices of turkey
- 4 slices Kénogami cheese
- 2 mesclun leaves
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, rice vinegar and basil together. Add salt and pepper.
- Brush the slices of pineapple and papaya with the mixture.
- In a frying pan or on the BBQ, grill the fruit for a few minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Spread mayonnaise on the bread slices.
- Top with the turkey, pineapple, papaya and cheese slices.
- Garnish with mesclun leaves and cover with the remaining bread slice.
Your message has been send successfully.