- 4 slices Grand Camembert Vaudreuil cheese
- 250 ml (1 cup) blueberries
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) honey
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp.) thyme
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) cornstarch
- Zest of 1/2 a lemon
- Bread chosen: Raisin and nut roll
- In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients together, except for the cheese.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened. Set aside.
- Top one half of the roll with the blueberry mix.
- Then, cover with slices of cheese.
- Close the sandwich with the other bread roll half.
Your message has been send successfully.