- 4 slices Le Zéphyr cheese
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) flour
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 egg
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) plain breadcrumbs
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 1 firm yellow tomato, sliced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) mayonnaise
- 2 mesclun leaves
- Bread chosen: Olive roll
- Place the flour in a small bowl and add salt and pepper.
- In a second bowl, beat the egg, and place the breadcrumbs in a third bowl.
- Dip the tomato slices into the flour; dip again into the egg mix, and then into the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in oil. Set aside on a paper towel.
- Slice open the roll.
- Spread both halves with mayonnaise.
- Top one half with the fried tomato slices.
- Garnish with cheese and mesclun leaves.
- Cover with the remaining roll half.
Your message has been send successfully.