- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 210 ml (7 oz) icing sugar, divided
- 24 ladyfinger cookies
- 250 ml (1 cup) Ricotta from here
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) 35% cream
- 3 eggs
- 500 ml (2 cups) fresh raspberries
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- Mix the lemon juice with 30 ml (2 tbsp.) of icing sugar to form a syrup. Set aside.
- Soak the cookies in the lemon syrup. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the ricotta and cream with 60 ml (1/4 cup) of icing sugar until mixture is smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In another bowl, use an electric mixer to whisk together the eggs and the remainder of the icing sugar until mixture is foamy (about 8 minutes).
- Add to the cheese mixture. Add the lemon zest and set aside.
- Fill a glass dish or individual cups, alternating between a layer of the ricotta cream, a layer of cookies soaked in lemon syrup, and a layer of raspberries.
- Repeat the layers, finishing with a layer of ricotta cream.
- Refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle cocoa powder over top and garnish with a few fresh raspberries.
Your message has been send successfully.