- 6 slices of crusty multi-grain bread
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) apple butter
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) butter
- 6 eggs
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) herbes salées
- Pepper, to taste
- 300 g (10 oz) Gouda From Here, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F (210˚C).
- Place the bread slices on a cookie sheet and spread on the apple butter.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Meanwhile, beat the eggs with the herbes salées and pepper. Cook them as you would normally prepare scrambled eggs. Divide up the eggs, placing some on top of each bread slice.
- Cover with cheese and bake for 10 minutes at 425˚F (210˚C).
Your message has been send successfully.