- 625 ml (2 1/2 cups) egg noodles, average or broad
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 625 ml (2 1/2 cups) béchamel sauce (see recipe below)
- 1 can, (185 g ou 6 1/2 oz) pale tuna, drained
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) of Danesborg Havarti, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh chives and dill to garnish
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) flour
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) butter
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) chicken stock
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh chives, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF (175 ºC).
- In a large saucepan, cook noodles in salted boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- To prepare the béchamel sauce, see below.
- In another large saucepan, melt butter on medium heat.
- Cook shallots and garlic. Add salt and pepper.
- Add the béchamel sauce.
- Add tuna and noodles.
- Place preparation in a baking dish.
- Spread cheese on top of preparation and bake until cheese is melted and golden.
- Garnish with dill and chives.
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Incorporate the flour until consistent.
- Add milk and whisk until thickened.
- Add chicken stock and chives. Add salt and pepper.
Your message has been send successfully.