- 225 g (1/2 lb) sushi-quality tuna, finely diced
- 1 Asian pear, diced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Cheddar Île-aux-Grues, diced
- 1 small bunch of field salad, as a topping
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) balsamic vinegar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) soya sauce
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) toasted hazelnut, lightly crushed
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) honey
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) chives, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, gently mix the tuna, pear, and Cheddar Île-aux-Grues.
- Mix with the vinaigrette (see the recipe below).
- Top with field salad and serve.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Set aside.
Your message has been send successfully.