- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- On a floured work surface, spread the pastry dough with a rolling pin.
- Brush with Dijon mustard. Spread out the cheese. Fold the pastry dough in half.
- Roll down with the rolling pin to seal the two halves together.
- With a very sharp knife, cut out thin strips (1 cm x 15 cm or 1/2 in x 6 in).
- Twist the strips. Place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Brush the twists with the beaten egg. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and caraway seeds.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the twists are golden brown.
Your message has been send successfully.