- 12 kebab veal cubes
- 1 block, 165 g (5.8 oz.), Fleur Saint-Michel cheese, cut into 8 to 12 cubes
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, cut into pieces
- 1 small zucchini, cut into rounds
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) lemon zest
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the BBQ to high or the oven to 230oC (450oF).
- Make 4 kebabs from the veal cubs, cheese and vegetables. Sprinkle with the lemon zest and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
- If using the oven, place kebabs on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Cook on the hot BBQ grill or in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on desired doneness.
- Turn the brochettes during cooking so they brown on both sides. Serve immediately to enjoy the hot cheesy flavour.
- The cooked kebabs will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
Your message has been send successfully.