- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 2 leeks thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 250 ml (1 cup) broccoli cut into little florets
- 250 ml (1 cup) cauliflower cut into little florets
- 1 short pastry homemade or store-bought
- 3 eggs beaten
- 250 ml (1 cup) 35% cream
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 1 pinch of ground nutmeg
- 500 ml (2 cups) Le fin Renard cheese, grated
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the vegetables and cook for approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are golden. Add salt and pepper and set aside.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough and place it into a quiche or pie pan.
- Spread the vegetable mixture over the dough.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with cream, milk and nutmeg. Add salt and pepper.
- Add the cheese and mix well. Pour the mixture over the vegetables.
- Bake at 375ºF (190ºC) for approximately 40 minutes or until the quiche is nicely golden and puffy. Serve with a salad, if desired.
Your message has been send successfully.