- 225 g (8 oz.) white mushrooms, quartered
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh or frozen green peas
- 500 ml (2 cups) cauliflower florets
- 500 ml (2 cups) potatoes, diced
- 250 ml (1 cup) tomatoes, diced
- 500 ml (2 cups) fresh spinach, chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) vegetable stock
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh ginger, chopped
- 3 ml (½ tsp.) ground turmeric
- 3 ml (½ tsp.) mustard seeds
- 3 ml (½ tsp.) coriander seeds, crushed or ground
- 3 ml (½ tsp.) hot pepper flakes
- Salt and ground pepper
- 200 g (7 oz.) Le Pont Blanc cheese
- Preheat the barbecue to high heat or the oven to 450˚F (230˚C) and prepare two large rectangles of foil.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and season to taste.
- Spread the mix on a rectangle of foil.
- Cover with the second rectangle and close hermetically.
- Cook on the grill or in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Open the papillote from the top.
- Place the cheese on the vegetables.
- Close the papillote and let melt a few minutes before serving.
Looking for an alternative to this cheese?
- Check out our soft cheeses category.
- The raw-vegetable papillotes can be prepared in advance and kept in the fridge until they are cooked on the barbecue or in the oven. Once cooked, they can be kept for 3 to 5 days in the fridge.
Your message has been send successfully.