- 1 zucchini
- 1 small basket of large mushrooms
- 1 small basket of small tomatoes
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) St-Paulin Fritz, rind removed and in small cubes
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of plain breadcrumbs
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) fresh cilantro, chopped
- Zest of a lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) melted butter
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat BBQ grill.
- Cut zucchini into 2 cm (3/4 in) slices and carefully carve out the centre with a small spoon.
- Hollow out tomatoes.
- Remove the mushroom stems.
- Mix 250 ml (1 cup) of cheese with the breadcrumbs, cilantro, lemon zest, garlic cloves and melted butter. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Stuff vegetables and grill them on the BBQ for 5 to 6 minutes, until golden.
- During the 2 last minutes of cooking, top with the remainder of the cheese and continue cooking until melted.
- Serve with grilled meats.
- Try this recipe with a Le Cru du Clocher.
Your message has been send successfully.