- 450 g (1 lb) lasagna noodles, cooked (approx. 9)
- 750 ml (3 cups) béchamel sauce, hot (homemade or store-bought)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) tomato purée (homemade or store-bought)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely diced
- 1 yellow pepper, finely diced
- 1 zucchini, finely diced
- 1 small eggplant, diced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh parsley
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) lemon zest
- 6 boiled tomatoes, peeled and seeded
- 1 wedge (approx. 200 g or 7 oz) of Le Migneron de Charlevoix, rind removed and in pieces
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) Noyan, grated
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) butter
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) flour
- 750 ml (3 cups) milk
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
- In a large saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter.
- Cook onions, garlic, peppers, zucchini and eggplant until just golden.
- Add parsley and lemon zest. Add salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix cheeses. Set aside.
- Spread a layer of lasagna noodles in a buttered dish.
- Add half of the vegetables.
- Cover with half of tomatoes and sprinkle with a third of the cheese.
- Cover with white sauce.
- Finish with a layer of lasagna noodles.
- Cover with tomato paste and the remainder of cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the flour and let it cook while stirring it for approximately 1 minute.
- Add the milk and continue cooking while whisking until the sauce thickens and is smooth. Season to taste.
Your message has been send successfully.