- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 500 ml (2 cups) fresh spinach, stems removed and chopped
- 450 g (1 lb) frozen (then thawed) or fresh pizza dough
- 500 ml (2 cups) biobio Mozzarella, grated
- 250 ml (1 cup) marinara sauce, store-bought
- 8 slices of Le Marquis de Témiscouata, rind removed
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a frying pan, brown the onions with garlic, peppers, zucchinis and fennel in butter.
- Add the spinach and continue cooking for 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, on a lightly floured surface, use a rolling pin to roll out the pizza dough into a circle approximately 30 cm (12 in.) in diameter.
- Place the dough onto a baking sheet.
- Using your fingers, stretch out the dough to make it evenly shaped, and then make the edges approximately 1 cm (1/2 in.) thick.
- Spread 1/4 of the biobio Mozzarella along the edges and fold the dough over it, making a cheese crust.
- Spread the marina sauce over the pizza.
- Cover it evenly with sautéed vegetable mix, spinach, and the Le Marquis de Temiscouata.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the biobio Mozzarella cheese, and then add the cherry tomatoes.
- Bake on the lower rack in a preheated oven at 450°F (230°C) for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese has melted.
- Just before serving, use a well-sharpened knife to slice the pizza. Serve hot.
Your message has been send successfully.