- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus spears
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) melted butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 10 ml (2 tsp.)Dijonmustard
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) white wine
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) maple syrup
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) fresh chervil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 120 g (4 oz) Louis D’or cheese, shaved
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Place the asparagus spears on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle them with the chopped shallot. Drizzle with the melted butter and bake for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the mustard, wine, maple syrup and chervil. Add salt and pepper.
- When you take them out of the oven, divide the asparagus spears between plates, cover with dressing and sprinkle generously with Louis D’or cheese. Serve.
Looking for an alternative to this cheese?
Your message has been send successfully.