- Preheat the oven to 210oC (425oF).
- Remove the rind from the top of the cheese. Place it, cut side up, on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Spread the jam over the top of the cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is hot and has begun to melt.
- Garnish with granola and serve with the fruit and toast.
- The cheese must be heated just before serving. You may, however, prepare the jam-topped cheese in advance and keep in the refrigerator until ready to be heated.
Your message has been send successfully.