- 395 g (14 oz.) Puff pastry
- 12 hot dog sausages
- 250 g (9 oz.) Riviera Swiss cheese
- 12 whole almonds, blanched
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Halve the hotdogs. Cut the cheese into 12 sticks.
- On a floured work surface, spread the pastry dough out with a rolling pin. Cut out 24 rectangles, the same length as the sausages.
- Place a piece of sausage and a stick of cheese on each pastry rectangle and roll the dough firmly around the sausage to resemble a finger.
- Place an almond on one of the ends so that it looks like a nail.
- Place the witch fingers on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Brush with the beaten egg.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the witch fingers are golden brown.
- Serve with tomato sauce.
Your message has been send successfully.