- 1.5 litres (6 cups) zucchini, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) raisins
- Salt and ground pepper
- 250 g (8 oz) Le Saint-Fidèle Old Swiss Cheese, grated
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) pine nuts
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) bread crumbs
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) melted butter
- Preheat oven to 450 ºF (230 ºC).
- Mix the zucchini, garlic and raisins together in a baking dish. Season.
- Mix the cheese, pine nuts, bread crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl. Season.
- Cover the zucchini with the cheese mixture and bake in the oven at 450oF (230oC) for 18 minutes, or until the zucchini is tender and the cheese mixture is golden and crispy.
Your message has been send successfully.