- 4 thin pizza crusts
- 160 ml (⅔ cup) pizza sauce
- 2 zucchinis, very thinly sliced
- 170 to 200 g (6 to 7 oz.) Bouton d’Or cheese, sliced
- 115 g (4 oz.) chorizo, or other sausage, cut into thin slices
- Preheat the oven to 500˚ F (260 ˚ C).
- Place the crusts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cover with the pizza sauce.
- Spread the chorizo, zucchinis and cheese on the pizza crusts.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Serve.
- The cooked pizza will keep in the fridge for 4 to 5 days.
Your message has been send successfully.