- 2 green zucchini
- 2 yellow zucchini
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) lemon or lime juice
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) lemon or lime zest
- 60 ml (¼ cup) olive oil
- 7 ml (1½ tsp.) pink pepper, ground
- 200 g (7 oz.) L’Ancêtre Frugal cheese, cubed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Slice the zucchini very thinly with a mandolin or knife. Place in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir and let stand for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Season to taste and serve.
- The salad will keep in the refrigerator for only 1 day as the zucchini slices become softer the longer they are in contact with the dressing.
Your message has been send successfully.